22 January, 2008

A sad day indeed

Well as I'm sure a lot of you have heard, Heath Ledger (actor) has passed away today. Its sad to see such a great actor leave us, but he has left some great work behind. It will feel weird to watch him on the big screen as the joker but I will be loving every minute of it. I know he was a great actor and should be honored for the craft he mastered. His career would have surely gone to great heights, but we we're only meant to have this amount of time with him.

I thought it a little strange that I found out about this only 3 hours after he was discovered. I live 3000 miles away from New York where this took place. Word travels fast indeed.

Thanks Heath for everything!

On a lighter note I found some very interesting videos online from a scientist who believes his theories explain a lot of what we see in the universe as well as UFO propulsion. His name is David Sereda and you can watch a few of his videos here:

part 1


part 2


part 3


part 4


Thanks for visiting :)

No comments: